Thursday, August 24, 2017

Friends....

Daily gratitude
It is amazing sometimes how just a few words can pick you up when you're feeling down
How just one person with just a few words can turn your day around when it doesn't start out so good
...
If you're feeling down this morning and you just feel like your day is going to be so long please know that I love you and that I hope you have a great day
Dustin Morehouse thank you for making me smile this morning and making me realize that the day will be okay even though some things are frustrating
I love you and I miss you and it will always be that way for sure when you come to St. Cloud we should get together I'm all for that
Maybe even when Angie comes to town we can plan something so you can come up and see both of us..... I'm sure that would be a fabulous time we always seem to make good memories when we see each other
Love you so much sweetheart and thank you for making me realize that the day isn't so bad and I will get through it

No comments:

Post a Comment