Saturday, November 4, 2017

Wheel on.....

I just learned this afternoon that a sweet friend of mine passed away
A few years ago I had the privilege of being one of the head judges for Ms. wheelchair Wisconsin 2015... I was contacted out of the blue by the sweet lady asking me if I would be willing to be a judge for her State pageant for Ms. wheelchair Wisconsin and then in turn she asked if my father would be willing to be another judge right beside me
At that time in my life I was having a really hard time dealing... with some issues I talked it over with my parents and my mom told me you can't pass up this opportunity... it's an opportunity of a lifetime my mom says and it's a time to just be yourself and be with your friends..... so that same day I was contacted by this sweet lady and I told her that we would be more than honored to come help her with her pageant..... she says to me I know it's short notice but I could use your help so a week later my parents and I packed up the car and drove all the way to Wisconsin to help the sweet lady
My dear friend thank you so much for giving me and my parents the opportunity in the privilege of helping you and becoming great friends
And thank you for helping me realize that I am more then what people can say or do to hurt a person and thank you for letting me have the opportunity to have some quality time with my parents
My parents and I will never forget the time we got to spend with you and get to know you
You are one of the most kindest sweetest gentle ladies in the world and now I hope you find your place in heaven and make a difference just like you did down on Earth.... watch over all of us and keep us safe
Love you my sweet friend and I will see you again


No comments:

Post a Comment