Friday, August 3, 2018

My bus!!!

Daily gratitude
Okay this daily gratitude is going to be really exciting we've been keeping this under wraps for a while just our immediate family knew about this until now
My mom and dad have purchased a handicapped-accessible bus it's a small one and yes it's been used and it's got a little rust here and there but to me it's beautiful
What does this mean this means that I will be able to use my power chair out in public more often because right now I only use it here and there unless I'm doing something on my own with public transportation
With this mode of transportation this also means that I will be able to go with my family more places especially traveling I miss out a lot on a lot of things because of the fact that traveling without my power chair is really difficult yes it's doable but I'm a person that wants to feel independent and I love my family to death and they would make sure I get from place to place but I just love doing things myself it makes me feel like a productive member of society
So we are waiting for a few more things like the mirror to be fixed and some tie-downs to be put in the bus so I'm safely strapped into the bus so right now it's sitting at the shop waiting for that stuff other than that it's ours
So eventually it will be sitting in my parking lot with a parking permit and everything it needs so it's usable when and if I need to use it
It will be so nice to be able to just roll into this vehicle strap myself down and off we go..... instead of having to worry about do I have this do I have that...... I'm just going to have the comfort of knowing that I can get in and go
I can honestly say that if you wait long enough good things do happen to good people.... maybe this is what I was waiting for to lift my spirits just a little
It's not shiny and brand new by any means but to me she's beautiful
The first place we will be taking this bus and as my parents have named it that Misty mobile fitting don't you think is Jellystone one place I've always wanted to go there is many more places that I wish to go but we're starting with that one... next summer in June
Oh and just so everyone knows I think it should have a little pink on it so I'll have to see what I can do about that !

No comments:

Post a Comment