Sunday, October 22, 2017

Ready....Set...And go!

In the coming weeks as the days get colder be sure to watch for links for my cooking blog and my blog as well going to start those back up and post there more often
If there's any recipes that you think might interest me please send them my way
I'm also very open and honest about having a disability so if you have any questions you are wondering about that you may like answers to are just wondering about please send them my way and I may do a Blog pertaining to that ques...tion
If you are new to my Facebook page and haven't been friends with me very long cooking and writing are two of my favorite things to do
When it comes to my writing some things may be open and honest and completely blunt or funny and hilarious that will make you pee your pants
As far as cooking goes it's just one of my favorite things to do it's kind of an escape from my normal routine and it's very relaxing and of course I always get to enjoy what I create
So feel free to come by more often and keep your eyes open cuz you never know what will be posted or shared my days are pretty amazing and I try to make them interesting for everyone and I love to share and hopefully it makes a difference for someone

No comments:

Post a Comment