Monday, January 15, 2018

Bus....

Well I called the bus company this morning and told them about issues with my chair and they informed me that they were going to check into it and call me back with more info.... Jason was just here and picked up my chair and took it to the shop so he could check out the chair fully make sure there isn't more damage than what he can see with just looking at the chair..... so as of right now the chair is at the shop having a full work up and estimate of Damage Done it's going to be sent 2 Metro Bus..... that's all I know right now hopefully the damage is not too expensive but the way it sounds I won't have to pay for any of it reliable will be sending the estimate over to the bus company so it soon as I know more I will keep you guys updated as of right now I'm using my old chair to get around hopefully that one last carrying me around

No comments:

Post a Comment