Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bus

Getting on the bus today for the first time in 2 weeks... I'm really nervous and I just hope I make it there and home again safe
I also received a call this morning from reliable Medical Supply and they told me that they received a call yesterday from Metro Bus and Metro Bus told them to send them all the paperwork and the quote for the new parts for my chair.... now this doesn't mean things will be paid for it just means that they're willing to look at all the paperwork and make a decision from there.... so I guess all I can do is hope for the best.... there's no reason for them not to pay for the repairs but you just never know so I'm one step closer to getting what I need to get my chair fixed because right now I'm still running on used parts from the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment