Monday, January 15, 2018

Chair update

Here's an update on my chair damage
Reliable medical called me this afternoon and asked me if I heard anything from the bus company and I said no so they're taking the initiative and trying to get a hold of someone they have the estimate done and all the paperwork is ready all they need to do is send it in to get the new parts..... so now we're playing phone tag with the bus company I told reliable to give me a call if they need any more information for me or if they needed me to give the bus company and call .... reliable said they left a message with the person that they're supposed to talk to about these kinds of issues so hopefully they will give them a call back either tomorrow or sometime this week and they will keep me posted
This is stressful and overwhelming and I knew it wasn't going to be a quick fix..... this might be a weird way of looking at things but at least I have the comfort of knowing that I knew it wasn't going to be a quick fix but I have a really good company that I work with for my Chairs and other medical equipment so we are working together trying to get this resolved and hopefully it doesn't take too much longer

No comments:

Post a Comment