Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Feeling.....

I wheeled out of therapy today feeling very discouraged.... they feel that since I'm not taking the opportunity and doing pool therapy that there's not much more they can do for me therapy wise at the clinic which I think is ridiculous
I'm just not willing to take the chance on switching my insurance to make this work because the be honest we don't know if it'll work and right now everything is covered that I need so to me that's just too much of a risk to even think about doing it if we don't even know for sure that it would be covered
So I'm finishing up my commitment with them which I have two more sessions of therapy left and then I'll finish out the winter and go back to the club when it is warm enough... I have no desire to be somewhere where I'm just a number or an object I want to be somewhere where I'm a person and people love to have conversations and they give me more credit where credit is due
That's the way I want to be treated
I hate when people assume that the worst is going to happen when it hasn't even happened.... it drives me nuts when people try to push something on to a person when they haven't even use something like that before in there whole entire life... I'm just not that kind of person and I don't want to be around those kinds of people
I learned very quickly this afternoon that these people that I've been working with for 2 months quite honestly do not see me as a person..... just because I sit in something different just because at times I may look different or I may have times wear my legs and arms do things on controllably doesn't mean you can make me do something I'm not wanting to do
I'm not an object that you think you can just push around I'm a person and I deserve to be treated like one

No comments:

Post a Comment