Monday, January 15, 2018

Bus...

So I've been advised by my parents and several of my friends to make sure that I contact the bus company and tell them about my ride on Friday so that in case I need major work done on my chair I get everything covered in taken care of....... this is giving me flashbacks to when I was hit by that car in 2005 and my chair got totaled but yet I survived without barely any scratches..... so Monday morning I will be giving the bus company and call to make them aware that my chair is having issues and that I'm having my chair company come out and look at it Monday afternoon.... I have a feeling that this is not just going to be a quick fix it wasn't a quick fix the first time and I don't think it's going to be this time seeing as how none of it was my fault in the first place...... just really bummed out right now that it had to happen to my brand new chair that I've been waiting forever for and now it's out of commission and I don't know for how long.... very grateful that I know I have Angels looking out for me since this happened to me once before but still gosh darn it I deserve a break

No comments:

Post a Comment