Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hit 100 likes!

Hi
My name is Misty Yanish.  I am the creator of Misty’s Key Chains on Facebook.  I am 31 years old and I have Cerebral Palsy.  I started making Key chains in the end of 2013 to occupy my time.  I make everything with donated craft supplies and my own money.  All my key chains are made my hand.   I would love the opportunity to share them with others. 
If you are interested in a donation of my key chains contact me at:
 Misty’s Key Chains on Facebook
My Address: Misty Yanish 530 16th St. S. 112 St. Cloud, MN 56301

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP! J
All I ask for is this!!!  No Money!!

People have asked.  I get craft supplys from Walmart or any craft store.

Things like:


- Beads


- Rings


- Cord


- Tape


- Glue


- Little gift bags with ties


- Clasp envelopes


- Stamps

Send things to:


Misty Yanish


530 16th St. S. 112


St. Cloud, MN 56301

THINGS I NEED TO KNOW FOR AN ORDER:
What you would like made?
How many?
Colors or is it up to me?
Where to send them?
Would you like them in bags or not?
Would u like me to put my tags on them or off (just says my name and made by hand)
**LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING MORE U WOULD LIKE WITH THEM OR ON THEM**


Just a note for all to be kept in mind when ordering keychains- you will be notified when they are done. If your address is needed, it will be asked for. If you do not provide this info in two weeks, the order will no longer be yours and will be up for grabs for others to enjoy. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment