Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Letting go....

I feel like I need to come write this down tonight basically get it off my chest

I promised myself that this year was going to be a good year I was going to be healthy emotionally healthy and happy

But in the back of my heart there was one more thing I had to do and I did that one more thing today or at least I tried to do that one more thing today

I'm not going to put down on paper what that one more thing is but just know I tried and I know now that I can't try anymore I tried enough

And all I can do now is just hope for the best and be happy with myself but I continue to try..... but like I said I'm not trying anymore I'm going to put it in the back of my heart and hope for the best

Now here's cheers to the new year and adventures yet to come I'm so excited and so happy to be so healthy and have my beautiful smile on my face

I think that's all for now but until next time I love you all very much and please remember to go and make someone smile

1-5-16

No comments:

Post a Comment