Friday, June 26, 2015

Pump and stuff--June 25th

here's an update
it is 5 in the morning and I am up
not feeling well at all
this is one of those times that I think my body is still adjusting to this new pump
and I'm realizing what I can and cannot eat
now some of you may ask why that would even make a difference but honestly I don't have an answer for you all I can tell you is that is something doesn't like my body its going to tell me so I am very sensitive to almost everything
and at 5 in the morning it decided to tell me that I'm not going to feel good today and that you should have not ate what you ate yesterday
not to gross you out or anything because that's not what I want to do but I promised you updates and this is part of an update
I am totally realizing now that this new pump is a very new adjustment and I'm realizing that going from one that did not work for 5 years they did not work at all and now having a pump that works extremely well is a really huge adjustment
I guess I realize that if I do a lot of moving to that makes a big difference and I was outside watering my plants last night and I was going up and down and all around so I think that has a big part in my Hall not feeling well
the doctor did tell me that I need to get my body time to adjust to everything and I guess because I am feeling so well I guess I can just do anything like I feel like superwoman at one point and then I feel like crap because I did too much at once
so I'm sorry this update is so long but I figured I would write it down while I am thinking about it cuz when I go to write it down later probably will make no sense to me
if you have a chance today just say a little prayer that I continue to adjust to this come as well then and to get through the rough times like this when I'm up at 5 adjusting
love misty

No comments:

Post a Comment