Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pump update

hey there its misty
we got back from the cities about 3:30 and let me just tell you the traffic was horrible
.
I'm so excited my stitches are out!!!
there are a few stitches under the skin that he was on able to pull out because of the way and healed but the scars nicely healing and eventually he thinks the stitches will just pop out on their own and if they don't he doesn't think it will be in big issue to have them underneath the skin because eventually in five to six years I will have to have a new pump place to anyways
I have to wear my stomach binder for about another month to get to make sure the pump is fully healed and I'm comfortable because it is still tender at the surgical site and underneath the skin which she sings it's just because it's still healing
we've got to remember that even though I'm feeling amazing and doing amazing it's only been two weeks since I had the surgery and since the pump was placed so everything is still healing
take it easy misty and take your days as they come and let your body heal and adjust to this pump
you do things when you feel you're ready to do things don't rush it if you're not ready don't do it is basically what he said
but misty you look amazing and you're doing amazing so keep it up you should feel happy with yourself
I am so happy with the outcome of this surgery we are so happy that we could help you and that you are doing so well please let us know if there's anything out we can do for you and remember if you are having issues please let us know anytime that's what we're here for
friends I'm so happy with this team of doctors and they are so amazing and I feel amazing and right now I have no worries with this pump but I know it anytime that things could change or go wrong trust me from the last 5 years I will know now when something is wrong
I looked straight at the surgeon and I said to him I'm angry that I had to live like that for 5 years but in the long run I'm kind of happy that I had to go through that because now I know if I have any issues or I start feeling like that again I know something is wrong
misty you are amazing and that is a great way to look at things you have a great positive attitude and keep it up and please remember that we are always here if you feel you need to come see us or you have any questions at all
so overall friends it was a great appointment todayand I was very relieved leaving that office today

No comments:

Post a Comment