Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Misty's key chains




It's great to see all of you here and I think it's great to see all the new likes on this page is wonderful and it makes me feel extremely happy that I'm making a difference in someone's life
Its Misty here I just wanted to come by and post a little message and say thank you for all the support
And I also wanted to let you know that I almost have 3 boxes of key chains that are ready to be mailed so that means we will be mailing out 300 keychains pretty soon
But as of right now it looks like it will be after the holidays so that means it will be after Thanksgiving and after Christmas it is important that we realize that this time of year is hard for all of us financially
But I promise once the holidays are over these boxes of keychains will be mailed
it's kind of a cool thing on owning your own little business you can mail things when you want to mail them and make someone smile when you can
my hope with the new year coming is that we can continue donating and sending out little gifts but as always this page and what we are doing at me Misty's key chains is done with donations now I know it is the holiday season but please consider donating to Misty's key chains
Much love and respect and a very happy holiday season
Misty Yanish

No comments:

Post a Comment