Monday, May 2, 2016

Daddy.....

Today is my daddy's birthday......I love and I miss you so much.......there's so much value in everyday that you're not here with us....because now I view each and every day in their own special ways and I know that tomorrow may never come so everyday is special
I know that my sisters and my brother and I miss you very much from the bottom of our hearts we miss you and we wish you were still here with us to watch us grow into young women and young men that you so greatly deserve to see and I know that you're probably watching over us in heaven but it's just not the same you were taken too early and you should still be here with us today but I also know that you're not in pain anymore and that's the most important thing to me
Your baby girl loves you..heart emoticon

.. happy birthday Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment