Monday, May 2, 2016

Time for a little Daily Gratitude

Time for a little Daily Gratitude
Yes I've been quiet......sometimes I just need to take the time and figure out things on my own and that's what I've been doing.....self-care is important to me on this journey of mine but I also know you are important to me on this journey of mine
So I want you to know that I am doing great..... I'm happy and I'm healthy that's all I could ask for at this point
I had to special visitors today my auntie who I love very much and don't get to see very much and my grandmother who I love very much and also don't get to see very much they brought me lunch and took some time out of their afternoon to spend with me and just chat and enjoy the sunshine so I could show them my garden and show them around where I live.......although my grandma's been here many times before she's getting to the point where she doesn't remember things and she also asks a lot of questions.....I love my grandma very very much so if I have to explain myself and show her around every time she comes to visit I will do so.....that lady has a piece of my heart and she will always have that piece of my heart no matter if she's on this Earth or not......I love you Grandma and I will always love you and thank you for coming and visiting today.....thank you Auntie for coming and visiting today and I love you with all of my heart and it's always great to see you please stop by more often I love both of you with all of my heart
Sunshine outside I cannot tell you how much that makes me happy and my plants are loving this warm weather I can't wait for this week to start because it's supposed to be beautiful weather all week long I can't tell you how long I've waited for this kind of weather...makes me so happy that the nice weather is finally here and I can get out of the house and enjoy the garden and enjoy just being outside
I'm going to give you a heads up now I will be starting back at the club very soon which means my afternoons will be filled with children and great people and that also means that I will not be on the computer as much as I am in the winter time so if you need to leave me a message please do so and I will get back to you as soon as I can
Please make sure that you are taking care of yourself and that you do something for yourself that is one of the most important things that I am doing right now for myself and I want to make sure that all my friends are doing the same it's important to be happy with yourself not only with the people around you but most importantly yourself
I love you and I will write again soon remember to go out and make someone smile today the Earth is a better place when people are smiling
Press the like button below if you stopped by
Love Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment