Friday, December 2, 2016

Thought for today

Thought for today
It's weighing heavy on my heart as I sit here tonight
What's Christmas about is it about all the stuff and what you expect to get or is it about what you have right in front of you your family and all the little children that have joined it
For me Christmas is not about the stuff and how much stuff you can get I could care less about this stuff all I really want for Christmas is to spend time with my family and friends
I've come to the realization that we need to realize what Christmas is all about again because in front of me all people usually think about is the gift it's not what they already have that's right in front of them that they should be asking how are you doing how have you been doing are you healthy but to them the gifts are more important but to me the people are what's important
So this Christmas and probably every other Christmas from now on I will be giving back instead of receiving something for Christmas unless somebody sends it on their own I'm choosing not to ask for anything for Christmas because I would rather give back then receive Christmas gifts this year
Isn't that what Christmas is all about loving one another and helping each other
I'm asking you please if you want to send me something for Christmas please send me something that can go towards Misty's keychains so that I can give it back to others
Not only will you be helping me because I'm stuck in the house during winter time but you will be helping others because as soon as I have it together whatever it may be it gets sent back out so that it can put a smile on someone else's face
Isn't that what Christmas is about

No comments:

Post a Comment