Friday, February 24, 2017

Thank You

I just wanted to come on here and say thank you for all the love and support you've shown me over the past couple days

it's still really hard to wake up every morning not having her right by my head saying good morning to me Mommy it's time to eat br
eakfast but every day gets a little easier and one day I'll wake up and I'll be just fine

I still have all her things in my back bedroom not quite sure what I'm going to do with them if I'm going to hang on to them and eventually get a new kitty or what I haven't decided but I'm just taking some time and figuring things out

maybe eventually I'll just donated to a shelter so I can help out a family that wants to get a kitty but doesn't have the money to buy everything that they need

right now I'm missing her and wishing she was here but I know she's happy and in a better place and that's what matters

No comments:

Post a Comment