Thursday, February 9, 2017

Update

Okay I'm trying this again because the first one had a lot of mistakes in it and I don't want to have to go through and fix it
Sorry I haven't updated I just been resting and sleeping hoping to just continue to heal
I had back to the clinic tomorrow to get my kidneys checked and my white blood count check just to make sure things are still on the up-and-up
...
I honestly do not know where this came from I was feeling good one day and then all of a sudden I felt like crap so I'm asking if you are sick don't come here it's very important because I can get sick in a matter of time and sometimes I don't even know I'm sick until it's too late
This is no one's fault I can't even blame this one on myself because I have no idea how I got this sick so quickly
Thank you for all the love and support please continue to pray that my body continues to heal and it comes and it goes very quickly so that I can get back to being myself because right now I don't feel like myself
Hugs Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment