Monday, August 31, 2015

From Misty 8-24-15

alright I've been sitting here all day thinking pondering whatever you want to call it and I've just come to a conclusion about something that I have been dealing with and pondering for a couple years
I know it's late but I feel I must share this with all of you right now cuz its important to me and I feel I need to write it down
I'm not sure how many of you actually know if you're actually paying attention to what I post on my Facebook page
I do put a lot of things on Facebook because I think it's important not only for myself but for others so they can learn good bad or otherwise
now with that said actually what I am posting this
I do not know how many of you know but I am an author of 3 poetry books
and for a couple years now I've had a book that I've been working on but haven't really told anyone about it
and I actually got to the point where I forgot about it and decided to put it away and not work on it for a while and I wasn't sure why but tonight as I sit here thinking about things pondering things I now realize why I haven't worked on the book
it's important for me to finish that book....... I realize that tonight it's really important I need to finish that book..... I'm not going to explain why I need to finish my book but I realize now that now is the time I need to finish that book
you could say I had a light bulb moment
so within the next few weeks months maybe even a year I'm not sure but I'm going to finish this book and I will publish it and I will get it printed just like the other 3
it's important and I must do it now I realize that it is time for me to finish this book
I can't tell you why I put it down and put it away all I can tell you is that I know why and I know I have to finish it
I love you all very much and have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment