Saturday, October 3, 2015

10-1-15

Today is a milestone in my life!!!
October 1st 5 years ago I was at the hospital at 5 in the morning to have my first pump placed
I can honestly tell you I'm grateful to be alive having that first pump place was a nightmare
Not a lot of people know this but I could have died 3 times while I was in the hospital for a month
By the grace of God I'm alive today and I have my family by my side
I love each and everyone of you with all of my heart
I have a great team of doctors and they are making sure I'm safe and comfortable and I have friends that check on me every day whether its through messages, a phone call or a letter in the mail they make sure I'm OK
I need to tell you thank you for being by my side and please don't take a day for granted because you have no idea when it could be your last
now go out and make someone smile If not for yourself for me
Love Always Misty



No comments:

Post a Comment