Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Last post for today!! Have a great night!

I broke down today and finally bought a new printer its not the one I actually wanted but its cheaper and I'm hoping everything comes with it but I need
I guess we will see when I get it
I also bought some stamps and some paint and a toilet brush that I needed and another set of velvet colored pages for Misty's key chains
no more spending for this month but I guess I can't feel too bad about it all my bills are paid and everything else is done and the month is almost over so I'm going to enjoy it when I get the new stuff I just bought
I need to stop being so hard on myself and realize that I can buy stuff for myself every once in awhile it's okay to do that
anyways I guess that's all for now hope you are having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment