Saturday, October 3, 2015

From 9-29-15

Tomorrow is the day I've decided I'm going to clean my garden and clean out the rest of the plants that are dying get everything put away for winter I think it's about that time I do all of that just went outside to check it before I make something to eat and I've decided that I'm going to do that tomorrow while I'm getting my house cleaned
Because before I know it the snow is going to be here and I want to make sure I get that done before the snow comes
Now I'm off to make something to eat and watch a little TV before bed oh by the way it was a great day at the club I usually don't do Tuesdays but this week I did it Tuesday instead of Monday because of me not feeling good and you know what I have lots of fun
Have a great night friends











No comments:

Post a Comment