Monday, February 29, 2016

Daily Gratitude!

Thoughts for today!
I really need to come up with a name for this if I'm going to continue doing this every day
Realizing that it's okay to have something other than soup that you made yesterday
My friends are the greatest in the always tell me the upside of things
This list is in no specific order and I like it that way and if it bothers you just go away
Had the best conversation with my mother today and just so you all know she is the greatest woman in the world
My mother and I are so excited for summer because she comes up here and helps me get my garden all set up so that I can do it all by myself
I am so ready for sunshine and flowers
I'm so relieved to know that my ride to the city for my pump appointment is all set up but still a little nervous because I'm using a new company to get there....but really proud of myself because I have to step out of my box right and I'm all for new adventures...hoping for a safe trip
Stepping out of my box and switching one medical company over to another because I am not satisfied with their services but satisfied with this other companies
If you want to help me name this post that I've been doing everyday please send me a private message and give me your idea
To everyone that may not be having a great day please know that I love you and that you deserve to smile please know that I'm here for you so if you need to talk feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can
Did you know that tomorrow is the first day of March! I'm so excited to start a new month and to see what happens
Super excited to watch Supergirl tonight one of my favorite shows
Kitty is telling me it's time for dinner I'm hungry and pacing around my wheelchair...it's actually quite funny if only you could see it.. .just close your eyes and imagine her pacing around my wheelchair smile emoticon
The day is not over so I may add something or take something away from this list and for sure I will fix the spelling mistakes
It's starting to smell fantastic in here with my salmon and my tater tots in the oven
My new counter top is in and will be put in soon....So happy!!!
I'm wishing you all a great evening and I love you with all of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment