Monday, February 8, 2016

Pump 2-8-16



Sorry I've been extremely quiet
My pump levels are getting to the point where I don't feel good and I'm extremely tired during the day
Yesterday I decided to up my baclofen to see if that would help level me out until I go see the doctor on Saint Patrick's Day
Sometimes that helps and sometimes it doesn't and seeing as how I have a total new dose of medicine I am not sure how this is going to go
Remember I get baclofen throughout the day everyday now I don't have separate doses so I have one continuous dose throughout the day so me being tired is probably a new side effects but I have to say it's better than having spasms continuously
I would rather be tired then in pain because I was in so much pain that it was starting to be unbearable
Remember my pump is not a year old yet so I'm still learning this and I'm still learning my new body so this is just one of the things I have to get used to then heck I can deal with it
Bear with me as I learn these things and as I learn this new pump because it's not just a journey for you it's a journey for me a total new one for me and my body
To end this post just know that I'm fine I'm just extremely tired and if I have to sleep that's what I'm going to do but please know I'm here so if you need anything just leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment