Saturday, February 27, 2016

Put my writing cap on today

It's a good day when...
You put your shoes on in 15 minutes
You put something on that you just had on about 2 weeks ago and it's a little bit bigger than it was before
You feel beautiful in white even though its not a wedding dress and maybe someday it will be
You wake up with the kitty by your head telling you to get out of bed mom I'm hungry
You wake up knowing that you have friends that think about you even when it's unexpected
You wake up knowing that you feel like you want to bowl a chex cereal with honey and have no regrets about eating it
Hoping this list will make someone smile if they're not having a good day or at least realize that it's okay to have a bad day
You have hope that your new parts for your wheelchair will get here soon so I can get out of the house
And my last one for right now my list is in no specific order and I like it that way
Have a great Saturday everyone
Misty Yanish
2016

No comments:

Post a Comment