Sunday, March 5, 2017

Big News!!

Big news!!!
So I've decided that we're doing a few boxes for operation gratitude!!!!
I'm super excited about this one because I have a lot of family and frien...ds that deal with the military on the daily basis and although a lot of us are at home there's a lot of us that are away from home trying to keep us safe
So if you would like to help put items in boxes please send them to the address on the Facebook page or the website I'm asking though no perishable items because I do not know how long these boxes will be sitting in my apartment before I'm able to mail them
I do know because these boxes are a little bit different and the items will be going overseas I myself might go to the store and buy some little deodorants toothbrushes hairbrushes things like that to put in the boxes as well
Each box will have a hundred items or more depending on what's in the box so if you would like to help please let me know as of right now I plan on doing at least four boxes and in the future maybe more

No comments:

Post a Comment