Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New baby

I have some exciting news to share with everyone!!
Next week on Wednesday with the help of my sister Melonie Yanish and my stepfather Thomas Ternes and I are traveling to Little Falls to meet some new kitty's that right now we're being fostered by a shelter up there that need good homes
I'm going to meet a few but there's one that I really have my eye on her name is Sage
...
So this time next week and may have a new little friend now you might be thinking this is kind of early and Angels only been gone a week but when I'm here by myself it's really quiet and I get really lonely and with my anxiety and everything else that I have going on I just need somebody here to keep me company
I'm not sure how many people actually understand how lonely I actually get when I'm by myself and with my anxiety gets pretty bad so having a little animal to take care of it and call my own and had something to be responsible for really helps me keep that manageable
So by this time next week I may have the sweet little girl to take care of and so she can keep me company

No comments:

Post a Comment