Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sage

I am so proud of this little girl she's learning
it is possible to train an animal to do certain things
I've been working really hard with her if the door opens that she needs to stay in the house and if she stays in the house she'll get some treats I just took the garbage out and she stayed in the house and when I came back in she stayed in the house so she got treats I've been doing this the last couple days and it seems to be working she even gets treats when somebody el...se comes to visit if she stays in the house
this is my second go-around at doing this I did it with Angel and it seems to be going fantastic with sage so hopefully everything goes as well

I do expect her to get out once in awhile I mean she is a kitty and kitties deserve to have some Adventure once in awhile but for the most part I hope this works and she learns to stay in the house when the door opens

No comments:

Post a Comment