Friday, March 20, 2015

Appointment update

Here's an update about my appointment today.
I went to the doctor to get the sore on my leg checked and he told me to just keep doing what I'm doing because it's healing nicely and hopefully eventually it will heal completely no bed rest or anything like that is needed at this time but I also did find out that I have an infection in my toe so I will be on antibiotics I think for about a week.
so here's a helpful tip for you the doctor told me to do this when I am clipping my nails so your nails do not get infected clean your Clippers before and after you use them every time with an alcohol pad this is a good tip for everyone but especially for people that are in wheelchairs because we can get sick so easily.
I know this is especially good for me because I do get sick easy.
My doctor is especially proud of me with all the weight I have lost in the past couple months misty just keep doing what you're doing cause you're doing a great job and believe me I know it’s hard.
I have a great team of doctors there when I need them not only are they my doctors but they are my friends and that is what's most important I love you all very much and this is my update for tonight check back soon for another update.
Love Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment