Thursday, March 5, 2015

Last week Wed.

hey everybody this pump fill did not go as well as planned they could not find the port to put the medicine in and when they did find it they couldn't get all the medicine out so I was poked about 6 times and then finally they put me under an x-ray machine to find the porthole to get all the medication out and put the new medication in
so I have bruises on my hands and bruises all over my stomach and I'm probably bruised very badly in the inside
I also found out today that I have 16 months before my battery runs out on my pump so the plan is I will be having a replacement surgery in December the date has not been set but December is when it's going to happen probably sometime before Christmas and they are now filling the pump every 3 months do to the battery life and I asked them to do so...so my next fill is in May.
that is all for now I'm really tired and I'm going to go eat my dinner and probably just veg and watch TV for the rest of the night maybe play on the computer I love you all very much misty



hey hun I see that you emailed I can't sleep so I'm up so I thought I'd respond no problem that you asked at all I'd rather you ask then sit here and wonder what it's for the pump I have looks like a hockey puck and it just lays right under the skin in a little pocket right on top of my stomach wall and the medication it hold is called baclofen which is A muscle relaxant in 2009 I was experiencing so much pain in my legs that I decided to have it placed to help with the pain and help take away some of the pressure I had a lot of complications in the beginning and I seems to still have trouble with certain things that going with the pump like if they hire my dose too much I get sick and if there's not enough medication in the machine then I get sick and I just feel horrible but when the machine is working it works really wellI 'm just one of those people that is very sensitive to medication no matter what it is I hope this helps answer your question and if you have anymore questions please feel free to email me and I will answer them thank you for asking and I hope you have a great Thursday I'm here anytime so email if you have anymore questions misty









No comments:

Post a Comment