Thursday, March 12, 2015

MWWI 2015

As I sit here and get ready to go to Wisconsin this weekend with my mom and dad to judge the Wisconsin pageant and pick the new Miss wheelchair Wisconsin 2015 I am humbled and honored to be a judge to pick my new sister.

I am so happy I'm a part of this program and will always be no matter where I am or where I go
I'm so excited to get my hair done on Thursday and to be all beautiful and  get dressed up and be able to pick the new Miss. Wheelchair Wisconsin this weekend oh yes and of course where my sash.

To the girls that are competing this weekend I wish you the best of luck and just remember to be yourself and show us who you are but most of all have fun cuz this is a great program and you will never forget it will be the time of your life.

To the new Miss Wheelchair Wisconsin 2015 I wish you the best of luck and hope you have the best year ever and remember to be yourself.   Leave tracks wherever you go and I can't wait to meet you this weekend and give you the biggest hug and welcome you into the sisterhood.

To my family I love you very much and thank you for always being there at the drop of a hat my sisters I love you very much and I can't wait to spend the day with you on Thursday to get my hair done to my parents you guys are amazing and thank you for being in my life and thank you for taking care of me and making me into the person I am today I can't wait to spend the weekend with you to have this amazing experience I'm so happy to be your daughter and thank you for making this come true and being by my side.

 Thank you to the Miss Wheelchair Wisconsin program thank you for giving me this opportunity to help you out a big thank you to the Miss Wheelchair America program thank you for giving me this opportunity I'm so glad I'm a part of this program and will always be.

Thank you so very much Misty Yanish


No comments:

Post a Comment