Monday, May 11, 2015

From Misty



I thought I would give you a little update

I'm under two weeks till I have surgery

I have lots of appointments ahead but I'm going into this healthy and strong hopefully I will be home sooner than expected

Tuesday I go to physical therapy Thursday this week I go down to the cities and meet with the surgeon at 2:30 also on Thursday I meet with the Pumped team at 2 and the following Thursday which would be the 21st I will be having surgery I'm not sure what time or what room but once I know you will all know
                                                                                  
I talk with my regular doctor and on the 18th to have a pre-op appointment

They did not say this was necessary but I kinda asked for this myself so that I know that I'm going into the surgery healthy and strong

Just a reminder I do not have my caring bridge site anymore I took that down due to some awful comments so do not look for updates on my caring bridge because they will not be on CaringBridge all updates will be on Facebook
                                                  
The updates will be posted by myself or my friend Angie when she hears from me

with the time I have left in the next two weeks before I have this done I will be packing taking time for myself making sure my cat has what she needs and just taking care of myself that is the most important stuff right now

Check back on Thursday for another update I'm sure I will know the time of surgery

I love you all very much and just remember I have angels around me every day keeping me safe and healthy so when I go into the surgery I know I will be just fine..

And should I not wake up please know that I love you all very much and that I will be looking down on you from heaven and keeping you safe


I know it's kind of weird for me to write this down and tell you this now but I have to because I don't know what life is going to bring or how the surgery is going to go so I want you all to know that I love you very much no matter what happens

So just remember I will see you on the other side with a smile on my face as always I love you 

Misty Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment