Saturday, May 23, 2015

Updates from Angie on Thursday!



Hello to all Misty's Facebook friends!! This is her best friend Angie and she asked me to keep you guys updated about her surgery. I just spoke with her Mom and she said that they were just finishing up and it sounded like things went well! Great to hear! Please keep Misty in your thoughts as she recovers and heals cause I know she would appreciate it! If I hear anything else, I will let you all know. And as Misty would say, have a great day!


Hello Facebook world!! It's Angie, Misty's friend again. I got a call this afternoon while at work, so this is the first chance I've had to update you all. Misty is headed home!! Great news!! I'm sure that she would tell you all thanks for the positive thoughts and to keep them coming as she heals at home!! As Misty's friend, I would like to thank you all for thinking of her at this time- she's been an awesome friend for long time and I too appreciate all the well wishes to her!! Once again, I know Misty would like to tell you all thank you!! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment