Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pump update

hi my sweet friends
I'm sorry for no updates
I am living in a completely different world
my life has changed so much and tomorrow will be a week since I got this new pump placed
I have my first follow up appointment with my primary doctor here in st. cloud tomorrow
this weekend I will try to put down on paper so you guys understand how much different I feel and how about it I feel it's just amazing I haven't had spasms since last Thursday morning it's incredible how I feel
I can't do it quite yet because I'm still learning my body and how it works and how it feels I'm still adjusting to the medication that I'm getting every day and really realizing that my spasms are almost completely gone however if I don't have this medication they will be there so I know its not gone
living with spasms and headaches for over 5 years with the pump that didn't work at all completely flabbergast me and I don't know how I did it
I can tell you that I am a very very strong woman for going through that for so long and realizing that I didn't have to at the end it shouldn't have been that way
so hang in there in this weekend I will give you a big huge update so you guys know how I am doing I'm still learning my new self as I'm going to say
and learning myself is a new step but as of now I can tell you I'm completely happy and I'm feeling fantastic
as my mama said yesterday you feel better don't you and I said yes mama I do it's like a new me
so hang in there and I will update as soon as I can I love you all very much and thank you for being by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment