Sunday, April 12, 2015

Birthday!! 32!!

I'm extremely happy to be 32 in 3 days life is too short to take it for granted I'm very happy to be Who I am today I have amazing parents and I have amazing sisters and brother who treat me with respect even though I'm a little bit different that does not matter to them they love me for who I am.
If you would ask me a few years ago where I would be today I don't know if I could answer that cuz who knows if I would even be here but just for today I'm happy with who I am and I'm happy to be 32.
I realize now life is really short and that I could be here today and tomorrow I could be gone so I'm going to live each day as it is my last now that might be crazy for me to say but it's completely true I've had my ups and I've had my downs but somehow I can tell you I have gotten through it all.
So I'm going to love being 33 and I'm going to love every day I get after that so this is me saying happy birthday to myself I'm happy with myself I'm beautiful and I'm strong I'm wishing myself a happy birthday.












No comments:

Post a Comment