Tuesday, April 21, 2015

From Misty

Good morning my friends!!!
What a beautiful Saturday morning it is!!!
I a amazed myself every morning when I get myself into this chair and realize that I can do things that I haven't done in years this morning I put on my pair of tennis shoes that is a size 6 all by myself no normally I would need help with this in my PCA would help me with this but I did it all by myself I'm extremely happy with myself I just cannot explain.
And I can also tell you that I am down to size 18-20
I'm so happy with myself and I feel so amazing.
See if you set your mind on something you can do it and I am doing it I am so happy with myself. You can do it you don't need no diet program. if you wanna do it just search your mind and take care of yourself and do it you can do it. That is what matters!!! And you know what I feel amazing and I'm so proud of myself!!
And that's what I have to share on this beautiful Saturday morning and now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day have a great day friends and keep smiling I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment