Tuesday, April 21, 2015

From Misty

hey friends
I promised you updates so here's a very important update
I'm having some issues with my baclofen pump it's went off twice in the past couple weeks so on Wednesday this week I will be going down to the cities to have it checked and make sure everything is OK
as of right now I'm not sure what is going to happen if it's just going to be a check up or if I will be scheduling the surgery sooner than December
I know everything happens for a reason but I have to admit I'm kind of scared for the surgery to come I know it needs to come but I am very scared because of all the complications I had one this pump was put in
I know I can't avoid this surgery but I am scared and I want to go into the surgery but I need to have the best quality of life I can
my pain is been really bad the past couple weeks so I'm pretty sure the battery is dying on my pump which means I need to have surgery
I don't know as of yet but I will know more info on Wednesday and I will probably post it on the Thursday when I'm all rested from the trip
so here's what I'm asking please keep me in your prayers and tell God to hold me in his hand and keep me safe
I'm pretty scared but I know it needs to be done and I have to take care of myself otherwise my pain is going to be really bad
so over the next couple days just keep me in your thoughts and prayers I love you all very much and I will update as soon as I can
love misty dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment