Thursday, April 2, 2015

HAPPY APRIL!!!!!!

HAPPY APRIL!!!!!!
13 DAYS TIL I AM 33 BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm putting this up a little bit early you all have the chance to help me out if you wish to I don't really have any plans for my birthday but all I really want is donations for Misty's key chains
I have been doing my key chains for over 2 years now and donating them to different places for kids and adults that are in hospitals or would just like something to make them smile
it's amazing just a little keychain or a little surprised of something that I put together for someone makes them smile and make them have a good day.

So here's what I'm asking if you wish to give me a gift for my birthday my gift that I wish for is donations for Misty's key chains I do this completely with donations no money is asked for all I ask for is donations when I give someone a key chain I don't ask them for any money it's completely donated to them so for my birthday I'm asking you if you wish to give me something for my birthday I'm asking for donations for Misty's key chains it’s not for me but it's for others so I can keep doing what I am doing and making them smile.

It's the simple little things that make our world a better place and that is what I'm trying to do
it makes me smile every day to login to my Facebook page for Misty's keychains and see all the children's faces that I am helping or making them smile just for a moment
so please consider on April 15th to give a donation of craft supplies string or anything that you think I will be able to use for Misty's keychains so I can continue what I am doing
I thank you all very much for your consideration and your support.

Oh yes and I am hoping for the greatest birthday ever!!


Love Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment