Tuesday, April 21, 2015

From Misty

Ok friends why is it people always think I'm going to get mad if you tell me the truth if you're my friend and you know me well I'd rather you tell me the truth then not tell me at all
I've been through a lot the past couple months!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a heart of steel and when I need to be soft hearted I will be but please if you're my friend tell me the truth be honest with me and I will be honest with you
there's no need to feel bad if you need to tell me something and be honest with me I've had to grow up fast and if there's something I need to know but you don't want to tell me just tell me anyways
Yes I'm in this wheelchair but that doesn't mean I don't understand I'm very smart and I know what's going on around me!!!!!
So all I ask is that you be honest with me and be my friend
Love Misty Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment