Sunday, November 6, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
I have so much to share with you so this is going to be in no specific order
If you make it to the end of this post please press the like button below to let me know you stopped by
You know your cat feeling better when she decides to jump on the dresser and try to knock things off.... you know she's feeling better when she runs around the house like a maniac meowing for her food.... but she still sleeps most of the day and she's very quiet I kind of like it compared to the way she was before I took her to the Vet... but she still my little girl and I love her with all of my heart
I'm still in the process of finding my new wheelchair I'm on chair number 2 right now but I can tell you with this chair that it's not going to be the chair that I choose I'm very uncomfortable when I sit in this chair and my back is very sore..... I have another chair coming on the 9th which is a quickie power chair which is honestly my favorite brand of chair so we'll see how it goes and hopefully I can test it out more than the one I have now because I'm so uncomfortable in it but this is why we have the test part. So that we don't get something that we're stuck with for so long and uncomfortable so this is just part of the process it's a very exciting process but very long also
Over the last couple of days and weeks I've been receiving some new equipment that I've been waiting for a very long time I received my new CPAP machine on Friday I also received my new set of drinking straws on Friday I also received my new set of bed rails last week although I don't have those on my bed yet when I do I will take a couple photos so you guys can see them there an updated version of the Rails I have now
I go down to courage Kenny rehabilitation institute on the 17th for a bone scan and to get my pump Filled I will do my best to keep you guys updated as I get closer
Medically whys that's pretty much what I can tell you right now but if anything new comes up I will be sure to share it with all of you
My apartment is starting to feel like a home again for a while I felt like it was really messy and disorganized I'm assuming it's because of all the new computer stuff and all the old stuff that was all over the place..... I still have my old one and I plan on doing something special with that I'm not going to really give you the details because I don't want to ruin it for the surprise so that's all I'm going to say about that eventually you will probably hear about it but for now we're going to keep it on the down low
Today is just been a relaxing day doing things in my apartment cleaning up my kitchen and cleaning other things that need to be cleaned before the week starts sometimes I just like to do those things on my own
Oh yes at some point I should probably set my clocks back an hour I haven't done that yet and it's in the middle of the afternoon although I know what time it is because it says the right time on my computer and my phone so I'm not totally out of the loop I should probably change my other clocks in my house so when I wake up in the morning I'm not totally confused
I'm hoping to get to the club a few more times before I have to tell them that I'm not coming for the rest of the winter that's always a sad time for me because actually the winner is the hardest for me because I'm not able to get out of the house because it's too cold for my body to handle the cold weather I try to get out as much as I can but most of the time I'm at home so when the summer comes again and I will for sure be at the club so I'm hoping it stays warm a little bit longer so that I have a chance to go to the club but I know the day is coming very soon where I have to say goodbye for a few months...... but on the other side it always gives the staff something to look forward to when the weather is warmer I will be back there with a smile on my face and a happy heart
Kids make the world a better place and it always makes me feel good knowing that I had a hand in helping them be productive members of society
I hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday and that the week ahead goes just as well
Remember that I love all of you from the bottom of my heart and I'm always here for you so if you need someone to talk to I am always in Open Door for a sounding board
Remember to go out and make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment