Saturday, November 5, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
As I sit here this morning I realize that I need to put an update up / daily gratitude because I have so much to share and to be grateful for this morning as I sit here
First off let me give you a little update on Angel
...
My sweet girl is 12 years old so she's getting up there in age and she's just starting to not feel good sometimes but let me tell you not only do we have her just getting old but she has special needs she could not be on our regular cat food diet like most cats
Angel is on a wet food diet daily she can not have human food but there are times where I sneak in a little piece of popcorn cuz she loves it so I have to let her have a treat once in awhile
She's got a few new medications now to help her go to the bathroom and to help with her joints
She seems to be taking them in very well I put them in her food and she doesn't even know they're there and probably taste a little bit different but she seems to be eating it just fine
She is still very quiet and I think she still readjusting to being back at home and dealing with everything it's traumatic for her when she goes to the vet she doesn't like going to the vet at all
Now you're going to sit here and tell me no animal likes to go to the vet but let me tell you my little sweetie pie does not like the vet at all .... she bites and she does all of the above to prevent them from doing anything to her
With the help of the veterinarian team we think we figured out that she was very neglected and very abused at one point in her life that is why she is so mean when she goes to the vet because someone was so mean to her at one point before I got her
I got a call back from the veterinarian's office yesterday and all her blood work looked really good so we're just going to keep an eye on her and I'm going to let the vet know if there's any changes but like I said she's starting to eat and I clean her cat box this morning and she's starting to go to the bathroom so those are good signs that she's starting to feel better so just keep her in your thoughts in your prayers over the next couple weeks and I will keep you updated on her progress
She's Mommy's little sweetheart and I'm going to keep her around as long as I can but there's going to come a time where I just have to say enough is enough but for now she's my orange and white little pumpkin and I love her a lot and she's doing much better
I changed this post up a little bit and I will post one about myself a little bit later as the day goes on I decided to leave this one all about angel and I will post something a little bit later after I do some things in the house thank you for all the love and support with Angel over the past week she's a big piece of my life and I don't know what I'd do without her so thank you very very much keep checking back for updates as well as an update on everything that's going on with me later today

No comments:

Post a Comment