Friday, November 18, 2016

New chair....

I'm super excited to share with all of you that I just finished all the paperwork with Brian for my new wheelchair so he's sending it down to courage Kenny rehabilitation institute for the final okay then we will send it off to insurance and then it becomes a waiting game to see if it's approved so please keep me in your thoughts in your prayers over the next I'd say maybe a month or two so that I get my new chair and everything that I need so that I'm comfortable
very grateful as I start my Friday today so even though it's a wet cold day outside I'm very grateful so please if you're not enjoying the snow in the cold weather then I hope you're enjoying another part of your day today because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment