Saturday, November 5, 2016

It's a brand new desktop computer with a brand new printer

I'm not going to share why or how this appeared in my apartment but it did and it's something I needed to lift my spirits because I've had a really tough week
excuse the mess in my apartment but I had to take a few pictures to show you everything
super excited for this that only because it lifted my spirits but it will make doing things for Misty's keychains much easier
...
so you will have to give me a few weeks so I can get what I need back on this and I also need everyone to send me their address because I don't have it on this right now so if you send it to me it will be put back on this what I'm about to show you in these pictures
It's a brand new desktop computer with a brand new printer




No comments:

Post a Comment