Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hey everyone

Hey everyone
If I'm quiet going into this week it's because I woke up this morning really exhausted which tells me I really need my pump filled.... so if I don't post much this week it's because I'm just trying to make it till Thursday.... Thursday I head down to courage Kenny rehabilitation institute to get my pump filled and I have a bone scan done so it's going to be a long day and if I'm quiet don't worry it's just because I'm resting trying to make it until then so I don't overdo it and get really sick
I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for staying on this journey with me I will keep you posted on everything as the days get closer and I head down to the cities have a great week and remember to go out and make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment