Saturday, August 13, 2016

Congratulations

Congratulations to miss wheelchair Utah on being crowned the new Miss wheelchair America 2017
I wish you the best of luck in the year to come and congratulations to all the State title holders you did a fantastic job and you should be very proud of yourself
I can't wait to meet or talk to each and everyone of you and remember no matter if we meet in person I'm always here for everyone of you
Do not hesitate to get ahold of me.. I'm always willing to help out where I can so should you need any help with anything please get ahold of me and I would be glad to help if I'm able to
Enjoy the rest of your time at the national pageant before you know it you'll be heading home with so many memories and so many new sisters just waiting to help you out behind the scenes
Have a great night and may God hold you in his hands as you travel home

No comments:

Post a Comment