Monday, August 1, 2016

Here's a small Medical Update that I haven't posted about

Here's a small Medical Update that I haven't posted about
And my goal is to keep you guys up to date with everything
So as of last week we have change my PCA schedule around just a little bit so that I am able to do my standard 3 times a week my days begin at 7 and usually end around 10 eleven at night
I am now doing my standard Monday Wednesdays and Fridays because of the issues that I'm having with my arms in my bones in my cartilage my doctor is very concerned that my bones are deteriorating so we are working really hard to at least get me in the standard 3 times a week
We've made it through one week on week number 2 and we did the standard today for about an hour and that's what we're trying to do .....If we do not do the standard we will do my bike
I know I've said this in an earlier medical post but I'm going to reiterate this so you understand more I could have surgery to fix this problem but they're afraid if I have the surgery that I could injured my arm worse than it was before if I even go through with the surgery so I'm opting out of that and just trying to take care of it on my own
So if you leave me a message and I don't get back to you right away please know that I will always check my messages and I will get back to you soon as I can right now it's important for me to do my medical stuff and take care of myself so that is what I'm doing because if I don't do this it can continue to get worse and I don't want that to happen I have to live with this the rest of my life so I'm going to take care of myself the best I can
So to keep this short and sweet my cerebral palsy is taking a toll on my body my body is just getting tired and I can't handle carrying me around anymore but I'm going to keep fighting and I'm going to keep moving because that's what I can do and I'm going to keep smiling through everything so please remember to smile and go out and make someone smile that's what makes the world a better place I will keep you up-to-date as much as possible I love you all from the bottom of my heart have a fantastic night and may your day tomorrow be just as good as today

No comments:

Post a Comment