Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Packing.....

Packing up the rest of my stuff for my trip to the cities tomorrow..... traveling to the cities tomorrow to get my pump filled... so proud of myself on how much I've grown and changed in the past two years and that I have enough confidence to go to these big medical appointments by myself but I also know that if I need help at any time all I need is to just pick up the phone and someone will come and help me
I hope that all of you have a great day tomorrow and please keep me in your thoughts and your prayers as you go through your day tomorrow that I make it to my appointment safe and sound and home again
The pictures below are a little graphic.... they are from a previous appointment... I really feel it's important for me to share this with you also that you know what I go through every three months to keep my self comfortable so I can make it through my days.... if you dislike this post just keep scrolling please do not leave any negative comments if you leave any negative comments you will be removed from my page this is a part of my life and it will always be a part of my life and I love all of you and I want to share it with you so please be kind

No comments:

Post a Comment