Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lovely goodness

Look at all this lovely goodness that my sister just dropped off at my house this afternoon
I also got to see my lovely niece she's getting ready to start 7th grade very shortly..... I asked her if she was ready and of course she said no and then I looked at her and said if you need anything don't be afraid to call Aunty Misty or talk to your mother or your other aunt..... we all love you so much and want you to be comfortable starting the 7th grade.... summer don't hesitate to tell us if there's something wrong or if you are having trouble with something that's what we're here for we want your high school experience to be a safe one we love you from the bottom of our hearts and this is going to be an experience that you will never forget and you will make memories that you will never forget we just want you to be a responsible girl and do the right thing when it's needed your auntie Misty loves you from the bottom of her heart

No comments:

Post a Comment