Monday, August 22, 2016

Sad....

Although I love gardening and I love the garden season I'm really glad it's almost over not because I don't love doing it and not because I don't love the flowers because it's disappointing going outside almost every morning and find something tipped over or something destroyed because of someone else yet again I went outside and I found a plant tipped over and my vegetables all over the place not able to turn red so that I can eat them so now yet again I have to wait for them to turn red and hopefully be able to eat them
This continually hurts my heart every time I go outside and find this I don't do anything to anyone in this building that I live in not saying that it's anyone in this building this is part of the reason why over the past couple years I have stayed to myself more often because I don't want to cause any trouble or have any trouble or be involved in anything that will cause anything that I do outside trouble
Although I don't speak of this very often but part of the reason why I started this Garden in the backyard is because I deal with very bad anxiety and it gives me something else to concentrate on outside of my emotions and then go outside almost every day and find something tipped over or messed with is very sad to me
I'm not sharing this with you to get pity or anything like that I'm sharing this with you because whoever is doing this is very inconsiderate when I'm a person that doesn't do anything to anyone and try to help everyone out as best that I can
That's all I'm going to say today probably won't post anymore today and if I do it's because I'm working on stuff for Misty's keychains or something like that
I'm wishing you all the best for the week and that the weekend comes fast so you can enjoy it with your families please remember to make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment